Quality policy of the republican unitary enterprise Belpromproekt in the field of quality
Relying on many years of design experience, high qualifications and professionalism of specialists, the enterprise team, from director to executive, considers it his duty to constantly strengthen the company’s position in the Belarusian project services market and expand them abroad..
Using and developing a quality management system, the team of the company aims to unconditionally fulfill contractual obligations to customers, constantly improving product quality, possibly exceeding customer expectations, by:
- compliance with the requirements of existing legislative and regulatory documents;
- conducting SWOT analysis as a risk management method;
- use in the project documentation of progressive space-planning, structural and engineering solutions, equipment and materials;
- introducing an energy-efficient design method and the widespread use of domestic energy and resource-saving structural elements and materials;
- the use of modern methods of computer-aided design based on BIM-technologies — digital modeling of buildings;
- Constant quality control of design work at all levels and stages of the design process, including design support for design products during construction;
- continuous improvement of the entire design process;
- development and improvement of the organization’s quality management system and increase its effectiveness.